The company Solar Group Limited, a company registered in Vanuatu (registration number - 14053, hereinafter referred to as the "Contractor") and a legally capable adult individual registered on the website reg.solargroup.pro
(hereinafter referred to as the "Customer"), enter into this Agreement on the following terms.
This Agreement is a public offer. The subject of the offer is an offer to an unlimited range of individuals who visit this website to use the services of the Contractor. SECTION 1. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE AGREEMENT
1. The Contractor, on behalf of and at the expense of the Customer, performs the following actions in its own name for remuneration (hereinafter referred to as "Services"):
a. purchase of consumer goods intended for personal use by an individual (hereinafter referred to as "Products") in the online store "Solargroup.shop", that carries out remote trading (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") as stipulated by the terms of this Agreement;
b. receipt, storage and processing of Products purchased by the Customer independently or by the Contractor on behalf of the Customer;
c. Delivery of products purchased by the Customer carried out the Contractor on behalf of the Customer by handing it to the postal service or delivery company.
2. The Contractor shall withhold remuneration from the Customer for the services rendered in accordance with the rates specified in the "Payment and Delivery" section on the website solargroup.shop
3. The Customer confirms their full and unconditional consent to the receipt, storage, processing and transfer of the Customer's personal data by the Contractor.
4. The Customer fully recognizes the right of the Contractor to involve third parties in order to fulfill its obligations to the Client under this Agreement.
5. By transferring funds to the Contractor's, the Customer joins this Agreement and accepts all the terms of this Agreement. The funds are transferred from the Customer's account in the back office by issuing a commission to the Contractor when placing an order on the website solargroup.shop
by clicking on the "Checkout" button.
6. The Contractor reserves the right to change this Agreement unilaterally, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice to the Customer. The Customer, in turn, undertakes to regularly check the text of the Agreement at solargroup.shop/offer
to monitor changes SECTION 2. RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES TO THE AGREEMENT
1. RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES OF THE CONTRACTOR
1. The Contractor has the right to dismiss the Customer if the Customer uses obscene language, insults the Contractor or third parties.
2. The Customer fully agrees that the Contractor has the right to bar the Customer from purchasing any product or being provided any service under any circumstances without explaining the reasons.
3. Inform the Customer upon their request about the fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement.
4. The Contractor undertakes to manage the Customer's personal data provided to the former by the Customer only for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations under this Agreement and not to disclose them to third parties if this is not related to the fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement.
5. The Contractor undertakes to provide the Customer with services in full compliance with this Agreement and the United Kingdom legislation.
2. RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER
1. The Customer undertakes to pay full and complete and in due time the price for the ordered Products as well as the cost of delivering the Products to the Customer, all due and related duties, taxes, customs duties, commission fees and any other costs associated with the provision of services by the Contractor..
2. The Customer must provide the Contractor with the information necessary for the Contractor to lend services under this Agreement, in a timely manner and in full. The Contractor has the right to suspend the provision of services or refuse to provide services to the Customer if the Contractor considers the information incomplete and/or unreliable.
3. The Customer confirms that they do not intend to use the Products purchased from the Contractor for business purposes. Other purposes of using the Products by the Customer are regulated by the legislation of the destination country.
4. The Customer undertakes to track the shipping of Products to the Customer.
5. The Customer holds the whole scope of responsibility for the compliance of the Products with the delivery terms and conditions of postal services and delivery companies, the legislation of the destination country. Specifically, but not limited to, the Customer is responsible for the size, weight, content of the product, compliance of the container with any requirements of shipping and postal transportation. SECTION 3. PROCEDURE FOR PROVISION OF SERVICES
1. TRANSFER OF FUNDS
1. The Customer can replenish their personal account only by using the methods listed in the "Payment and Delivery" section.
2. The Contractor shall immediately inform the Customer if the current price of the Products differs from the price specified by the Customer in the commission. The Customer has the right to accept the price change or cancel the order of Products. If the Contractor cannot contact the Customer, the order of Products is canceled.
3. The Customer undertakes to pay all bank and payment system commissions related to the execution of this Agreement alongside the payment for the Contractor's services.
2. PLACING AN ORDER TO THE CONTRACTOR FOR PURCHASING PRODUCTS
1. The Customer undertakes to deposit the required amount to the personal account in advance if they plan to buy the products via the back office.
2. If Products from the Customer's Order are out of stock, the Contractor has the right to cancel the order of these Products. The Contractor undertakes to notify the customer about it by sending an email to the email address or calling the phone number specified by the Customer at the registration
3. If the Customer refuses the Products that the Contractor paid the Seller for (including if the Customer has a debt after purchasing these Products), the Customer agrees to pay the Contractor the cost of sending the Products back to the Seller. The Contractor keeps the commission fee which is not refundable to the Customer.
4. the Customer agrees that the Contractor will not provide them with receipts confirming the fact of payment for the Products, since the receipts contain the Contractor's confidential data.
3. RECEIVING PRODUCTS, WAREHOUSE PROCESSING
1. If the Contractor becomes aware ahead ot time of the need to pay additional fees, taxes, duties, etc. related to the Customer's purchases delivered to the Contractor's warehouse, the Contractor is obliged to inform the Customer about it. It is not possible to refuse to pay the above-mentioned additional expenses.
2. The Contractor is obliged to pack the Customer's Products that have arrived at their warehouse. The Contractor has the right to change the method of sending the parcel without notifying the Customer.
3. Additional services of the Contractor that are not listed in the "Payment and Delivery" section are agreed on with the Customer on a case-by-case basis. If additional packaging or other materials require for the provision of additional services, the cost of the materials is paid separately from the cost of work or services specified in the "Payment and Delivery" section.
4. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
1. The Products are delivered by the methods and at the rates listed in the "Payment and Delivery" section on the website solargroup.shop
2. The delivery of the Products is paid by the Customer together with paying the cost of the Product itself.
3. The Contractor's services are considered to have been rendered in full at the moment when the Contractor hands the Products to the postal service or delivery company.
4. The delivery time specified on the website solargroup.shop
is approximate. The Contractor cannot influence how fast the Products are delivered and is not to be held liable for the activity of courier services and delivery companies.
5. If an insured event occurs (for example, damage, missing contents of the parcel, loss of the parcel), the Customer applies for compensation of the insured amount to the relevant courier service and/or delivery company independently.
5. PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY
1. The Customer is fully aware that the Contractor is not a seller of Products, therefore the Contractor will not accept any returns from the Customer and does not cover the cost of the Products.
2. Return of the Products to the seller after receiving the Products by the Customer is possible only if the seller has set a return period for the Products. The Сustomer is obliged to pay for the return shipment of the Products and its packaging. The Customer must notify the Contractor of the shipment tracking number for subsequent delivery of the Products to the seller. Return of the Products from the Contractor's warehouse is possible while the Contractor's return rates and the seller's return rates are applicable, as well as when paying for packaging and invoices.
3. The Contractor does not compensate the cost of the Products to the Customer if the Seller decides to refuse refund.
4. The Products are returned to the seller exclusively on the seller's terms and conditions, which include, but are not limited to, the terms, procedure, deductions and amount of compensation.
5. Regardless of the Seller's decision on the possibility of a refund, the Contractor does not return the commission for the Contractor's services provided to the Customer.
6. If the seller provides a replacement Product, the Customer agrees to repay in full the cost of processing the order by the Contractor in accordance with the rates available on the website solargroup.shop
. SECTION 4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
1. The Parties shall not be held liable for partial or complete non-fulfillment of their obligations under this Agreement if this non-fulfillment results from force majeure circumstances that directly affect the ability of the parties to fulfill their obligations and appear after the conclusion of the Agreement as a result of extraordinary events that the parties can not foresee and which the parties are unable to affect. The parties agreed that such circumstances include floods, fires, earthquakes, explosions, storms, epidemics and other natural phenomena, as well as wars or military actions.
2. The Contractor shall not be held liable for any expenses of the Customer, direct or indirect damages or consequential losses of the Customer, as well as any documented or unconfirmed loss of profits resulting from Customer's use of the services provided by the Contractor.
3. The Contractor shall not be held liable for the actions of any third parties, including related agencies and services used to provide services to the Customer but not owned by the Contractor. These include banks, postal services, Internet service providers, e-mail services, payment systems, etc.
4. The Contractor shall not be held liable for the delivery time of the Products from the Seller to the Contractor.
5. The Contractor shall not be held liable for the time of receiving feedback from the seller. The Customer acknowledges the Contractor's right to contact the seller 7 calendar days after the purchase of the Products.
6. The Contractor is not liable to the Customer for the quality and completeness of the Products and provides no warranty for the Products purchased by the Customer through the services provided by the Contractor and delivered to the Contractor's warehouse from the seller.
7. The Customer undertakes not to involve the Contractor as a defendant, co-defendant or third party in any situations where the Customer's interests are affected by the actions or omissions of third parties, including, but not limited to, the seller, postal and courier services, delivery companies, banks, payment systems.
8. The Customer is fully liable for the reliability, accuracy and completeness of the information in the declaration and invoice, which the Customer or their authorized representative specifies in the back office.
9. The Contractor may reimburse the Customer for the damages at the request of the Customer, if these damages are incurred by the Customer due to errors made by the Contractor in the process of providing the services. The amount of compensation is limited by the amount of the Contractor's commission fee. SECTION 5. CUSTOMS REPRESENTATION
1. The Customer agrees to enter into a customs representation agreement with any customs broker who has been selected and engaged by the Contractor or on behalf of the Contractor. The customs representation agreement for the purpose of customs declaration of Products is considered to be entered in by the Customer from the moment specified in clause 5 of section 1 hereof.
2. The Contractor shall not be held liable for the Customer's obligations arising from collecting Customs duties upon delivery of the Products and under no circumstances compensates them. If the customs authority or delivery company decides to send the Products back to the Contractor's warehouse, the Customer pays for such shipment to the Contractor's warehouse based on the invoice issued to the Contractor by the delivery company. Re-delivery of the Products to the Customer is paid additionally based on the rates specified in the "Delivery" section and the rates of the selected delivery company. SECTION 6. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
1. The Parties undertake to settle all disputes and disagreements arising from this Agreement through negotiations.
2. If the dispute has not been resolved through negotiations, the parties submit the dispute to the UK court, the applicable law is English law (United Kingdom law).